Hello all, my name is Courtnee Cloud and I’m addicted to all things letters. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking an interest in my business.
My love for lettering started early on in grade school. Each year a new teacher would write at least one letter on the board that sparkled for me. Having a background in art (line drawing & painting), allowed me to look at lettering as an art form long before I discovered the calligraphy world. I would practice writing that letter the exact same way in my notes for the rest of the year.
Being taught to properly work a pen and paint brush from an early age, has allowed me to deem my calligraphy limitless. There is no canvas I can not conquer. From wood, to mirrors/acrylic and fabric, I can letter it all for any occasion.
I enjoy working closely with each client to ensure I can make their vision come true for their wedding and/or home. Let’s make your vision into letters!
Planning your big day can be overwhelming and confusing to say the least. This is why we try our hardest to make it as smooth as possible to order your signage. Here is how it works:
1. You first need to decide what canvas you would like to use (wood, rented chalkboards, rented acrylic, cloth ect.)
2. If you are choosing to rent, take a look at our rental gallery and take note of the style you like.
3. Go to the “Get a Quote" tab and fill out ALL questions.
4. Once you submit your wish list, we will contact you to work out small details and give you a general quote. We love to work with our brides and their budget to give them everything they need.
5. Once a price point is finalized, a $25 none refundable booking fee is due to lock in your special day. Payments can be made, with the full amount of the order due no later than 2 weeks before the big day.
6. When the special day does arrive we can come to your venue and drop off your signage either with you or your event planner. Pictures of the pieces can be sent before upon request. If you are not renting pieces, arrangements can be made to meet before the big day.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to send us an email. We can’t wait to be a part of your love story.